a pic i shot recently..

jasperpso2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
here is a pic of my ol 87 barge on geode lake at geode state park in iowa.. it is a nice fishin and campground area witha beach.. no significant wake allowed. beautiful place, and a decent pic of the boat.. i dont think i have posted any before.. imho, it is excellent shape for being a 87. i bought it last month, and it is evident it hasnt ever been stored outside indefinitely.. carpet, seats, deck are all near flawless condition..

picture.php

jasperpso2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
a few more

a few more

these are at big hollow lake, fishin with my kids in late june.. new lake, small fish. but gonna be a great fishing spot in the future..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this one is geode, SHE caught this bass, but wasnt sure what she thoughtof it once in the boat ; )
picture.php

lmuss53

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: a pic i shot recently..

Nice looking boat and family jasperpso2, if you adjust those vertical struts a little you can get your top to be level and tighten it up a good bit.

If you move the bases in the rear forward some they will swing the top up to level, and then move the bases for the front ones forward until the top tightens up to where you like it. Move them around a little to get it where you like it before you screw them back down.

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Re: a pic i shot recently..

That's what it's all about, my brother.:cool: