A man walks into a bar...

LadyFish

Admiral
There was once a man who was in a bar, terribly drunk. The bartender noticed this, and when he asked for another beer, the bartender politely told him that he was too drunk to be served another drink. The man leaves.<br /><br />He walks in the side door and asks the bartender for a beer. A little frustrated, the bartender repeats the answer he said before. The man leaves.<br /><br />He then comes in the other side door, walks to the bartender and asks for a beer. The bartender is annoyed, and tells the man he is too drunk and to get a ride home and leave his bar. He leaves.<br /><br />He then comes in the BACK door, comes up to the bartender, and before he can say a word, the bartender explodes at him. "I told you already, you are way to drunk, you can not have another beer! Get out of my bar!" Disgruntled, the man looks at the bartender and asks, "Man, how many bars do you work at?"
37.gif

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: A man walks into a bar...

I've said that more than once... :D

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

I like it! :D <br /><br />An Irishman sitting in a bar looks at the man next to him and says "You're lookin a bit familiar to me, you are. Where d'ye come from then?"<br /><br />The man replies "Well I'm Irish don't ye know." <br /><br />The first man says "B'gosh! I'm Irish too. Let me buy you a drink. What part of Ireland would ye hail from, lad?"<br /><br />"County Cork is my home, sir."<br /><br />"Ye don't say! I be from there meself, y'know! What parish would ye b'long to friend?" he asked while ordering another drink from the bartender.<br /><br />"St. Michael's is the only church for me" the man answers.<br /><br />The man is now very excited and asks "St. Michael's, indeed! That's my parish too! We have to drink on that, sir! What might yer name be friend?"<br /><br />The man says "Finnegan."<br /><br />"Finnegan! Finnegan! Oh, what a small world it is we live in! My name is Finnegan! Let's have a drink to celebrate!"<br /><br />About this time, the bartender's shift comes to an end and his relief arrives. He tells the new bartender "Watch it, the Finnegan brothers are drunk again."

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I enjoyed both of those.<br /> Professor- That sounds like one of my past relatives. My Irish heritage was probably full of those situations. Love those Irish!

LadyFish

Admiral

That was great Professor. My Grandfather was from County Cork and knew some Finnegans. If he were alove today he would have enjoyed that one. :D