A Kiwi thanks you

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
To all the forum members, and staff at iboats.<br />I would like to say a huge thanks for being a part of my boating and fishing life. This along with the more personal contacts I’ve experienced here has helped over the past few years in ways to numerous to mention specifically. Suffice to say that I’ve felt a friendly big brother being here with me along many a varied challenge.<br />I have been lucky to maintain the feeling of closeness and associated warmth that comes with a close-knit community and this has been found not wanting here in this forum.<br />I feel a valued member and would like to congratulate each and every one of you for making my daily visits here an enjoyable experience.<br />You have shared with us all personal, sometimes risky, experiences that I wouldn’t have expected from a boating forum. But it’s just this personal touch and encounter that brings people together and unites them as one over the tens of thousands of miles that separate us all.<br />I can only hope that my next thousand posts will be interesting and give me as much satisfaction writing them as I derive from reading yours.<br />Thank you,<br />Ross

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
Re: A Kiwi thanks you

I couldn't have said it better.<br /><br />My thanks to you for making ME feel as if I belong.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Howdy, Ross.<br /><br />Your thousand posts have brightened our lives as well.<br /><br />Thanks for being a part of our community. :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Great 1,000th post Ross. Your sentiments reflect the<br />reason why so many of us stay.<br /><br />Keep posting! :)

geofthro

Seaman

Kiwi? I just siged up 2day in the US. Im from waiuku nz! Hows it mate.

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Congrats to you Ross on your 1000. :) <br /><br />You echo my sentiments on the information that is so freely given on this forum.<br /><br />Peter

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Waiuku, Geofthro thats where I was this morning. Overcast and rain, looking like a wet start to summer. <br />Then drove down to see the Tapu bridge swing open for a boat. First time I've ever seen that one open, it was a thrill! Locals were out in force as well. Finally a late breakfast at "The Pink Pig" with my brother.<br />Welcome to the site mate!<br />Triton II How's about talking rugby, we beat the French, their media called it the "Black Wave" as it swept by.<br /><br />Ross

geofthro

Seaman

Fantastic! Bet the French, found a great web site and meet kiwi! All i need now is fine weather to go fishing and me day would be complete! Live rugby is a little like hen's teeth up here in these parts of the woods. Its usually broadcast at an ungodly hour early in the morning, But! I do try to keep up on recaps and a little tinkering online once and a while keeps me informed!(Thanks for the imput its really helpful). Currently rebuilding my merc 70hp as the winter is slowly setting upon the eastcoast of the u.s which means tinkering in the workshop and a good heater.All the best for this years fishing, Geoff.