A Ketchup Alternative

aspeck

Staff member
Re: A Ketchup Alternative

Mods, sorry. Got this one in the wrong place. Please move to Dockside Chat. Thanks.

ndemge

Commander

I'd like to make fun of them, but ya know what, someone is making $ off of it, and they are smarter than I for it.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

To DC

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Probably a watered down substitute for the real thing...<br /><sigh>

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Just don't put it on your FRENCH FRIES!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

It's FREEDOM FRIES Jtexas... Freedom fries... ;) <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Smuthered in Heinz ketchup.... :D

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

I just ordered 8 bottles. Not a bad price for gag gifts for my Republican friends. I don't care if they eat the stuff or not!

SoulWinner

Commander

I thought the hate and insults slung from the folks who think they invented the "party of inclusion" and "the party tolerance" were really revealing about what liberals are REALLY like. They're really mean, but I haven't met one yet that would say those kinds of things to my face.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Being the good hateful liberal I am :p , I e-mailed the company last night... Much to my supprise, They e-mailed back with an answer to my simple question..<br /><br />I wrote:<br /><br />On your site: "A portion of every W Ketchup sale is donated to the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund, which provides scholarships for the children of active duty service members killed in the line of duty." <br /> <br />Just what percentage is the "portion"?<br /><br />"Dear Sir,<br /><br />We give 5% of profits, or 1% of revenue, whichever is greater to FASF. We will shortly be making our first donation!<br /><br />If you have any further questions, please let me know.<br /><br />Best Regards, <br />Dan Oliver <br />W Ketchup, LLC.