A Grandpa at Last!

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class
First grand baby, Makenna Pauline, checked into this world 6/29 - 8 lbs 8 oz, 19" from head to toe and drop-dead gorgeous! :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: A Grandpa at Last!

Congratulations, tcube. :)

aspeck

Staff member

Mega-congrats, you ol' fart! Grandpa tcube ... Has an interesting ring to it!<br /><br />Although IMHO all babies (even my own) are ugly, I am sure you are correct in your assessment of her beauty.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Fantastic! Now if I can get my son into the right frame of mind.....<br /><br />Congratulations! Time to start spoiling the grandchildren.<br /><br />Bob

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

congratulations! Its a great feeling isn't it. Grandma and I have 2 more coming in august. You can never spoil them with too much love.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Congrats and welcome to the Grandpas club, tcube!It will change your life more than you ever imagined. I've said many times, grandchildren are God's reward to us for not killing our kids! ;) :D

jamesgreen

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Cool. I have noticed the grandchildren bring so much joy to my parents. Plus they make great babysitters :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Great news....You're gonna love it. My 2 girls have changed everything. The lights of my life.

sergioy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Congrats!!!! Children trully are a joy (most of the time)