A good Read

LubeDude

Admiral
Here is a good read for those who think Teresa Kerry isnt a problem!<br /><br />Subj: Fwd: John Kerry's Wife Information <br /><br /><br />Following is a brief background on Mrs. John Kerry. She hates being called<br />that, by the way.<br /><br />Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry. Married Senator Kerry in<br />1995. She only took his name eighteen months ago and she is an "interesting"<br />paradox of conflicts. If you thought John Kerry was scary, he doesn't hold a<br />candle to<br />his wife! Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry was born in<br />Mozambique, the daughter of a Portuguese physician, and was educated in<br />Switzerland and South Africa.<br /><br />Fluent in five languages, she was working as a United Nations interpreter in<br />Geneva in the mid-60's when she met a "handsome" young American, H. John<br />Heinz, III, who worked at a bank in Geneva. He told her his family was "in<br />the food business." They were married in 1966 and returned to Pittsburgh<br />where his family ran the giant H. J. Heinz food company. He was elected to<br />the U.S. House of Representatives in 1971, and in 1976, he was elected to<br />the first of three terms in the United States Senate. (A Republican, he<br />wrote a burning diatribe against some of the causes backed by young House<br />member John Kerry.)<br /><br />Several years later, in 1991, he was killed when his plane collided with a<br />Sun Oil Company helicopter over a Philadelphia suburb. The senator, his<br />pilot and copilot, and both of Sun's helicopter pilots were killed. He was<br />survived by his wife, Teresa, and their three young sons. Four years later,<br />having inherited Heinz's $500 million fortune, she married Senator John<br />Forbes Kerry, the liberal then-junior senator from Massachusetts. She became<br />a registered Democrat and the process of her radicalization was set in<br />motion.<br /><br />Heinz Kerry is not shy about telling people that she required Kerry to sign<br />a prenuptial agreement before they were married. John Kerry may not have<br />check writing privileges on the Heinz catsup and pickle fortune, but he is<br />certainly a willing and uncomplaining beneficiary of it.<br /><br />A lot of hard earned money, made through many years of hawking catsup,<br />mustard, and pickles, has fallen into the hands of two people who despise<br />successful entrepreneurship and who believe in the confiscatory<br />redistribution of wealth.<br /><br />So how does Mrs. Heinz Kerry spend John Heinz's money? Just one example:<br />According to the G2 Bulletin, an online intelligence newsletter of<br />WorldNetDaily, in the years between 1995-2001, she gave more than $4 million<br />to an organization called the Tides Foundation. And what does the Tides<br />Foundation do with John Heinz's money? They support numerous antiwar groups,<br />including Ramsey Clark's International Action Center. Clark has offered to<br />defend Saddam Hussein when he's tried.<br /><br />They support the Democratic Justice Fund, a joint venture of the Tides<br />Foundation and billionaire hate-monger George Soros. The Democratic Justice<br />Fund seeks to ease restrictions on Muslim immigration from "terrorist"<br />states.<br /><br />They support the Council for American-Islamic Relations, whose leaders are<br />known to have close ties to the terrorist group, Hamas.<br /><br />They support the National Lawyers Guild, organized as a communist front<br />during the Cold War era. One of their attorneys, Lynne Stewart, has been<br />arrested for helping a client, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, communicate with<br />terror cells in Egypt. He is the convicted mastermind of the 1993World Trade<br />Center bombing.<br /><br />They support the "Barrio Warriors," a radical Hispanic group whose primary<br />goal is to return all of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas to<br />Mexico.<br /><br />These are but a few of the radical groups that benefit, through the anonymit<br />y provided by the Tides Foundation, from the generosity of our would-be<br />first lady, the wealthy widow of Republican senator John Heinz and now the<br />wife of the Democratic senator who aspires to be the 44th President of the<br />United States.<br /><br />Aiding and supporting our enemies is not good for America, regardless of<br />your political views. If voters will open their eyes, educate themselves and<br />see the real Teresa Heinz Kerry, they will not appreciate her position as<br />ultra rich fairy godmother of the radical left. They will not want to<br />imagine her laying her head on a pillow each night inches away from the<br />President of the<br />United States. Hopefully, they love this country enough to decide that the<br />only way these two will ever be allowed into the White House is with an<br />engraved invitation in hand.<br /><br /> Let everyone know these people are<br />unfit to represent this great nation. The uninformed will never hear the<br />truth from the press, who wants Kerry elected! Those who buy the Kerry<br />facade, beware what you vote for - - - you may regret that you got it

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: A good Read

Oh the things that make you go...... Hmmmm.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

LubeDude, she could be Josef Stalin reincarnated and it wouldn't make any difference. :mad: I think she claims that she has nothing to do with the distribution of funds from the Heinz Foundation. That's her explanation of affairs.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> LubeDude, she could be Josef Stalin reincarnated and it wouldn't make any difference. :mad: I think she claims that she has nothing to do with the distribution of funds from the Heinz Foundation. That's her explanation of affairs.
You can bet your sweet bippy that if I had control of over 500Million, I would know where it was going. <br />But then again, that's me, maybe she is different.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Thanks Lubedude for sharing that with us. I still say all the dirt in John Kerry's back yard han't been dug yet. I feel there is still a lot there that hasn't been uncovered yet. He still hasn't made any good points with me to get my vote.<br /><br />It will be a big mistake on those that do vote for him just to get GWB out. If there was a better canidate, I would re-consider my vote. I will not vote for someone I don't trust just to get someone out!

LubeDude

Admiral

I have to say that I feel betrayed by the current administration, but Im sure not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater.<br /><br />Kerry for president??? OMG, You have GOT to be kidding. If he were to be elected, shortly thereafter all you would hear is great big flushing sound as this country went down the toilet!!!

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

agree with you there... this nation will go down the drain if Kerry is voted into office.

SoulWinner

Commander

Well, as the resident iBoats wierdo, let me say something good about John Kerry. He is obviously not "owned" by anyone. He can't be in anyones back pocket. The evidence? Politicians who are beholden to special interests, have hard line agendas in favor those to whom the owe. Kerry has yet to stand for anything. He is both for and against every single campaign issue, which leads me to believe he is one of the scarce few career politians who haven't sold out. I guess maybe he sold out to his first multi-millionhier wife, at which point he had done all the selling out he needed to until he noticed the ravishable Ms Hienz was in need of some super-duper war hero style lovin'.<br /><br />By the way, what exactly is a "sweet bippy?" I think I have one, but I think it has either gone stale or is terminally bitter. Is there an artifical "bippy sweetener" I could try? I want my bippy to be sweet too!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br />By the way, what exactly is a "sweet bippy?" I think I have one, but I think it has either gone stale or is terminally bitter. Is there an artifical "bippy sweetener" I could try? I want my bippy to be sweet too!
You sit on your sweet bippy SW. :D <br />Mine is sweet, well the wife says it looks sweet anyway. :) <br /><br />And that's all that matters. ;)

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> I have to say that I feel betrayed by the current administration
Betrayed? How is that?<br />I don't think I will ever agree totally agree with any administration.<br />IE: I don't agree with President Bush sucking up to the illegal Mexicans. <br />I think he should pull our soldiers from Germany and other places and gaurd our borders from Mexico and Canada. And YES I think we should PROFILE! <br />This would help keep out the drug dealers and terrorists. And just plain old BAD people!<br /><br />But lets face it. He is a politician and needs the votes so he will not do this.<br />But I don't feel betrayed?<br /><br />Just wondering LD :)

LubeDude

Admiral

Well, not completly, but he (President Bush), campained that he was going to shut down the boarders and he just opened the gates wider. He hasnt remained tough as I would have liked him to. He is however running the war great as far as I can tell.<br /><br />I find it interesting that most people in this country think when we get out of Iraq, we will be done,Absolutly not true, we will go into Iran, and the Sudan, Mark my words. This country is at war and will remain in a war for a long time. Also there will be a return of the draft, Its being instigated as I speek. This IS a Religious Holy War, and you cannot deny it.

Link

Rear Admiral

KO and thanks for the rply LD. I Agree.<br /><br />
I find it interesting that most people in this country think when we get out of Iraq, we will be done,Absolutly not true, we will go into Iran, and the Sudan, Mark my words. This country is at war and will remain in a war for a long time. Also there will be a return of the draft, Its being instigated as I speek. This IS a Religious Holy War, and you cannot deny it.<br />
For the most part (not always) I try to steer clear of politics in this forum but what you just said is NOT politics... its VERY real LB<br /><br />AMERICA had better wake up (like we did after 911) and join together or prepare to loose this war. And the rest of the world had better wake up also! We ARE (world) at war with these Muslims.<br /><br />Sometimes I just have to hang my head and sigh..when I hear people talk about Bush's war or Ameria's war! This is a world war and these freaks need to be wiped off the face of the earth.<br /><br />ACK LD 2 1/2 hour lunch break! I'm going to working until 9pm to finish up 8 hours ! ;)