A good read for the truly undecided

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
With all my advocacy for George Bush, I've never hesitated to admit that he is by no means perfect. However, sometimes it is difficult to weigh all of the pros and cons of the candidates and end up with a firm conviction who to vote for.<br /><br />I urge any of you, in that dilemma, to read George Wills column, that appeared in some of today's papers. I think he really distils it down very well.<br /><br /> http://www.suntimes.com/output/will/cst-edt-geo31.html

1730V

Chief Petty Officer
Re: A good read for the truly undecided

Dang I hate those links they are covered with spam. In a breif, Will says that Bush is not perfect but Kerry is a Flipper. What is behind door number one?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by 1730V:<br /> Dang I hate those links they are covered with spam. In a breif, Will says that Bush is not perfect but Kerry is a Flipper. What is behind door number one?
Yea, but a good pop-up stopper takes care of them.<br />If a President was perfect, there would no reason for these elections.<br />Just find one that is and let him stay till he dies and then find another one.

1730V

Chief Petty Officer

Pop up stopper! Ya I know,.<br /><br />Then we would have a King or Queen. That is exactly what our forefathers did not want. They wanted a citizen leader. It is too bad we have neither. We will have to deal with what we can get. I do not want my leader to be a surprise man. The country is not a game show.

KaGee

Admiral

Sorry Boom...<br /><br />George Will is too much an intellectual for the average Kerry voter. Any undecided at this point hasn't a prayer of being reached by you or me, much less George Will.<br /><br /><br />I think undecided's should be given the "GLOBAL TEST" before being allowed to vote. :p <br /><br />And yeppers... a pop up stopper works for me!