A Free Service

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
For the next 30 days, I will offer free Carfax reports to any of the iboats members.<br /><br />Remember, it has to be 17 characters.<br /><br />You can shoot me an email with the numbers and I will provide a link to your report.<br />It's that simple.<br /><br />Email me at, grizzlybear310@gmail.com <br /><br />Tell me who you are and your VIN number.<br />That's it.<br /><br />Mods, if this needs in another forum, please move it.

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: A Free Service

Thnaks Les. I will have one on the way. The new expedition has had work done on the front and rear both so I am wondering how bad it really was. There is no appaerent damage done, just a touch of overspray that is not factory.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

i did the same last year for a few freinds and coworkers.<br /><br />Carfax is only as good as the data they can obtain.<br />unfortunatly, many ins co, states, and manufacturers do not submit info to carfax, so cars come up as "clean", when infact they aren't.<br /><br />Proof, my sister's neon and a friends truck. Car took $4500+ to fix shortly after it was new.<br />Truck was totaled by ins company.<br />Both came back clean from Carfax.<br /><br />Mom's car came back with report of damage that she was unaware of. :( <br /><br />Spinner, I could not provide a link to the reports, would not work. i think it has to be your computer (with cookies) that accesses the report. But you can copy and send the email they send.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Hey Roscoe, already done a couple for Nate. N/P<br />KB, I will be waiting.<br /><br />Yes JRJ, car history.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Will probably be tommorow afternoon for me. Shes at work right now with all of the paperwork still in the glove compartment. Going trail riding in the morning so when I get back I'll try to get on here, I usually do.

ob

Admiral

Just shot a vin number to you on a 2000 Impreza SBN.

ob

Admiral

Hey thanks SBN.That was fast.I think that open recall item is a drivers floor mat fastener if you can believe that.Funny thing is ,the fastener is missing.Guess I'll send the wife down to the dealer for one.Thanks again.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by ob:<br /> Hey thanks SBN.That was fast.I think that open recall item is a drivers floor mat fastener if you can believe that.Funny thing is ,the fastener is missing.Guess I'll send the wife down to the dealer for one.Thanks again.
01/29/2005 Subaru of America Manufacturer recall/service bulletin issued<br />Recall #WWP991 Engine cooling system conditioner<br />Recall #WXW801 Front oxygen (A/F ratio) sensor

ob

Admiral

Oh dang.Didn't know that.The dealer had contacted us by mail about the coolant conditioner additive but we had already had the system flushed and replaced.Didn't know about the O2 sensor.Wonder if they just replace it or test for operation.I'll find out next week with a call to the local dealer.You're a charm Les.Thanks a million.

ndemge

Commander

sbn.... you have to pay for a subscription or something?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by nd3mge:<br /> sbn.... you have to pay for a subscription or something?
Hey Noel, already did when I wanted to check out another Subaru I am looking at so why not get my money's worth.