A Fish Story

eeboater

Commander
A Southern Indiana redneck was stopped by a game warden in East Indiana recently with two ice chests of fish, leaving a river well known for its fishing. <br /><br />The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"<br /><br />"Naw, my friend, I ain't got no license. These here are my pet fish."<br /><br />"Pet fish?"<br /><br />"Yep. Every night I take these fish down to the river and let 'em swim'round for a while. Then I whistle and they jump right back into this ice chest and I take 'em home."<br /><br />"That's a bunch of bull! Fish can't do that!"<br /><br />The redneck looked at the game warden for a moment and then said, "It's the truth. I'll show you. It really works."<br /><br />"Okay, I've GOT to see this!"<br /><br />The redneck poured the fish into the river and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to him and said, "Well?"<br /><br />"Well, what?" said the redneck.<br /><br />"When are you going to call them back?"<br /><br />"Call who back?"<br /><br />"The FISH!"<br /><br />"What fish?"