A Daughter's Letter

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A mother enters her daughter's bedroom and sees a<br />letter on the bed. With the worst premonition she reads<br />it, with trembling hands:<br /> <br />Dear Mom,<br /> <br />It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm telling you that I<br />eloped with my new boyfriend. I found real passion and<br />he is so nice, with all his piercing and tattoos and his big<br />motorcycle.<br /> <br />But it's not only that mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said<br />that we will be happy in his trailer in the woods. He wants<br />to have many more children with me and that's one of my<br />dreams.<br /> <br />I've learned that marijuana doesn't hurt anyone and we'll<br />be growing it for us and his friends, who are providing us<br />with all the cocaine and ecstasies we may want.<br /> <br />In the meantime, we'll pray for science to find a cure for<br />AIDS, so Ahmed will get better. He deserves it.<br /> <br />Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to<br />take care of myself.<br /> <br />Some day I'll visit for you to know your grandchildren.<br /> <br />Your daughter,<br /> <br />Judith<br /> <br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />PS: Mom, it's not true. I'm at the neighbor's house. I just<br />wanted to show you that there are worse things in life than<br />a report card.......... that's in my desk drawer. :D

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: A Daughter's Letter

By crikey sport, my doctor wouldn't like me to read that letter - not to mention the response my daughter would have when she read my reply............................<br />Ross

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

EEEEEK!!! < :eek:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Can anyone say "GROUNDED FOR LIFE?"<br />Now that's some nerve.<br />Bassy

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Omg could you imagine getting a letter like that