A couple of lame jokes that amused me

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer
"Doc, I can't stop singing the green green grass of home."<br />"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. "<br />"Is it common?"<br />"It's not unusual"<br /><br />A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet.<br />"My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?"<br />"Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him"<br />So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth.<br />Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down."<br />"What? Because he's cross-eyed? "<br />"No, because he's really heavy"<br /><br />Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese.<br />And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them.<br />That means it's either my mum or my dad.<br />Or my older brother Colin, or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu.<br />But I think it's Colin.<br /><br />So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me<br />"Can you give me a lift?"<br />I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.'<br /><br />Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other "your round."<br />The other one says "so are you, you fat b@#tard!"<br /><br />Two cannibals eating a clown.<br />One says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"<br /><br />Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking<br />battery acid, the other was eating fireworks.<br />They charged one and let the other one off.<br /><br />What’s the difference between roast beef and pea soup?<br />Anyone can roast beef<br /><br />What’s the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?<br />The location of the Dirt Bag.<br /><br />Why does a pilgrim’s pants always fall down?<br />Because they wear their belt buckles on their hat.<br /><br />How do you catch a unique rabbit?<br />Unique up on it.<br />(took me a while too)<br /><br />How do you catch a tame rabbit?<br />Tame way, unique up on it.<br /><br />Two cannibals eating.<br />One says to the other "I’m having a ball”<br />To which the other replies “Then you’re eating too fast”<br /><br />What goes clop, clop clop, bang, bang, clop, clop, clop?<br />An Amish drive-by-shooting.<br /><br />How are a Texas tornado and a Tennessee divorce the same?<br />Somebody's gonna lose a trailer<br /><br />Hope you enjoyed<br />Cheers<br />Andrew

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
Re: A couple of lame jokes that amused me

A priest, a rabbi and a duck walk into a bar.<br />The bartender looks up and says, "what is this....some kind of joke?".<br /><br />A horse walks into the same bar....the bartender says to him, "hey buddy, why the long face?"<br /><br />yuk yuk yuk yuk :D :D

sloopy

Commander

Kobe Bryant added an "O" to his bracelet so now it stands for "What Would O.J. Do?"

sloopy

Commander

Kobe Bryant's teammates don't believe the stories about him because he's never made a pass before.

sloopy

Commander

They gave Kobe a vocabulary test and he thinks harass is two words.

sloopy

Commander

John Kerry was running behind, but thanks to the fact that he's married to Teresa Heinz, he was able to ketchup.<br /><br />After the primaries, President Bush called John Kerry to congratulate him. I'm not sure what they talked about, but I think we can rule out swapping war stories.<br /><br />Mrs. Bush is opposed to same-sex marriage. She’s been trying to get George to do something different for years.<br /><br />Why can't Episcopalians play chess?<br />They can't tell the difference between a bishop and a queen

sloopy

Commander

What happens if you play blues music backwards?<br /><br />-<br />-<br /><br />-<br />-<br /><br />-<br />-<br /><br />Your wife comes back and treats you okay and you don't wake up in the morning.

sloopy

Commander

some church ones...<br /><br />Why don't Lutherans smoke?<br />Their butts can't fit in the ashtray.<br /><br />How do we know that Adam and Eve were Lutheran?<br />Who else could stand beside a naked woman and be tempted by a piece of fruit?<br /><br />Lutherans get rid of squirrels by baptizing them and making them members. That way, they only see them on Christmas and Easter.<br /><br />Why are we quiet in church?<br />Because people are sleeping.<br /><br />After the christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong. Finally, the boy replied, "That preacher said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I wanted to stay with you guys."

sloopy

Commander

took me some time to get this...<br /><br />My cousin is a ************. He likes to eat, drink and be Mary.

sloopy

Commander

t r a n s v e s t i t e<br /><br />thats the word....

sloopy

Commander

My cousin is an invisible man who married an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either

sloopy

Commander

The man who wrote the Hokey-Pokey died peacefully at age 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into his coffin. They put his left leg in. Then the trouble started.

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

What's the difference between light and hard?<br /><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br /> You can sleep with a light on

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

John Kerry walks into a bar....the bartender says to him, "hey buddy, why the long face?"<br /><br /> :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

You boys made a nice little collection. Dang, my head hurts.<br /><br />Good ones, I mean bad ones.