A couple funnies

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"Jock Stress" <br /> <br />The basketball coach stormed into the university <br />President's office and demanded a raise right then <br />and there. <br /> <br />"Please," protested the college President, "you already <br />make more than the entire History department." <br /> <br />"Yeah, maybe so, but you don't know what I have to put <br />up with," the coach blustered. "Look, I'll give you an <br />example." <br /> <br />The coach went out into the hall and grabbed a jock <br />who was jogging down the hallway. "Run over to my <br />office and see if I'm there," he ordered. <br /> <br />Twenty minutes later the jock returned, sweaty and <br />out of breath. <br /> <br />"You're not there, sir," he reported.<br /><br />"Oh, I see what you mean," conceded the President, <br />scratching his head. <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"I would have phoned first." <br />____________________________________________ <br />"Football Players Exam" <br /> <br />Two football players, Bob and Tiny, were taking an important <br />exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not <br />allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was <br />"fill in the blank" and the last question read, "Old MacDonald had <br />a_____." Bob was stumped -- he had no idea what to answer, <br />but he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed. <br /> <br />Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped Tiny in the <br />shoulder. "Tiny, what's the answer to the last question?" Tiny <br />laughed, then looked around to make sure the professor hadn't <br />noticed. He turned to Bob and said, "Bob, you're so stupid. <br />Everyone knows that Old MacDonald had a FARM." <br /> <br />"Oh yeah," said Bob, "I remember now." he picked up his No. 2 <br />pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. Then he <br />stopped. Tapping Tiny on the shoulder, he whispered, "Tiny, <br />how do you spell farm?" <br /> <br />"You are really dumb, Bob. That's so easy," hissed Tiny, <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />. <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"farm is spelled 'E-I-E-I-O'."<br /> :D :D :D