A Country Divided

NYMINUTE

Captain
East Coast,West Coast, Middle America<br /><br />Different? Yes!<br />Example: How many people does it take to change a lightbulb?<br /><br />California- 5: 1 to cahnge the bulb, 4 to share the experience<br /><br />Indiana- 7: 1 to hold the bulb, 6 to drink until the room spins<br /><br />New York- 25: YOU GOT A PROBLEM WID DAT? :eek:

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: A Country Divided

Virginia: 3--one to change the bulb, and two others to talk about how good the old one was.<br /><br />Jinx

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey, here in NY, we don't change light bulbs!<br /><br />We wait for someone who makes substancially less money then we do, to change it!

KaGee

Admiral

Hello....Anybody in here... I'm in Ohio.... It's dark in here.. I can't see a thing!<br />
36_1_25.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Hello....Anybody in here... I'm in Ohio.... It's dark in here.. I can't see a thing!<br />
36_1_25.gif
Hang on a few...someone will mail ya a flashlight...you guys have any spare bulbs there? The flashlight just burned out...

eeboater

Commander

Wisconsin - 5: 1 to change the bulb, 2 to discuss the Packers, 2 to cook the Brats.