A Chaplain in Iraq describes todays attack

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
Re: A Chaplain in Iraq describes todays attack

Man thats harsh......God Bless them all :(

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

More American blood spilled to keep the world safe.<br /><br />Lets not forget those that paid the ultimate price.<br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> More American blood spilled to keep the world safe.<br /><br />Lets not forget those that paid the ultimate price.<br /><br />Ken
We seem to remember for 2 weeks in December, then we return to life as usual. Its a 24-7-365 thing for those protecting our society. Pray for their success and safety.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

NY - You made the same observation when I posted the link to the Ford commercial - you're right on target in both instances.<br /><br />We get particularly sentimental around Christmas -yet our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines are on duty around the clock and calender - their loss in May is just as heartbreaking.

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Dear God,<br /><br />I come to You in the name of Your Son, Jesus. Please comfort the families and friends of these fallen and wounded heroes. Let Your love and compassion embrace the families and friends. Please let Your presence be felt is a very real way by all. Give strength and courage to those that will carry on with the job at hand in the service of our country. Give us all strength to cope. Open my eyes to see where I can be used by you to aid and comfort the family and friends of these brave men and women. God, I know these are just words, but look into my heart and feel the hurt in my sole. Oh God, protect all these men and women. Be with them as they do their duty and return them safely to the loved ones.<br /><br />In the name of Jesus,<br />Amen.

gaugeguy

Captain

Chaplains and medics...just can't say enough about the jobs they do.<br /><br />God bless them and all the troops in harms way.