A beautiful day

bubbakat

Captain
I went to Chattanooga today and bought this.<br />
camperrestore031.jpg
<br /><br /><br />And got to witness one of natures wonders<br />What a finish for a good day <br /><br />
camperrestore048.jpg

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: A beautiful day

Now how ya gonna pull that and the boat?<br /><br />Looks nice.

bubbakat

Captain

Gonna make the wife drive the other truck and pull the boat. :D :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Nice pics Bubba! Those trailers are very nice to. It was good to see that someone had some sunshine. We haven't seen that bright thing in the sky since christmas. :p

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

very sweet bubba! are you using the camper for general vacationing and travel? or are you setting up for retirement and planning to tour around?

bubbakat

Captain

pjc, I am going to use it for general all around camping here local, and some short travel, until the big day comes and then there will be a biggun setting in the yard ready to go<br /><br /><br />SSM it was a georgus day for sure. The wind chill was a little chilly but the beauty made up for it.<br />Here it is sunday afternoon and it is snowing. Go figure.<br />Thanks LF its just one of my wife's and I rewards for working those long hours.

JasonB

Lieutenant

Nice purchase and ya gotta love those TN sunsets some days.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

If ya ever get this way ya wont need the boat...we'll use mine! Sure to be some great days ahead.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Congratulations Bubba. That'll make for some comfy cruising for you. <br />Bassy

aspeck

Staff member

Which did you buy, the lady or the trailer?<br /><br />Okay, I am feelinf ornery this morning!<br /><br />Nice camper, Bubba. When ya gonna bring it to Raystown so we can drown a few worms together?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Would like to see the sunset here? Sorry it hasn't been here in so long, it CAN'T set. <br />BTW, nice looking unit, have fun.