95 cajun center console wiring diagram

valsanch15

Recruit
hello out there. well im having a bit of a problem and could use some help..i bought this boat off my friend and the wiring is all jacked up. instead of unplugging and coding the wires the just went snip snip. so i guess what im wanting to know is does anyone know where i can find an electrical wiring diagram for this boat or who to call to purchase a boat manual?

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: 95 cajun center console wiring diagram

Unplugging/snipped wires "from where". There are two electrical systems on a boat. The engine wiring (engine to control box) and the separate feed from the battery to the console. Which one are we talking about. There is also a generic wiring diagram at the top of the electrical forum. That diagram covers the console. Although it is generic, console wiring is fairly standard. The engine harness is covered in the service manual for your engine.

valsanch15

Recruit

well its the wire harness that goes to the different bilge pumps to the switches that turns them on. the plug that goes to the engine is fine. that is the only trouble im having with that wiring. i really just need to know what color goes to which bilge.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

If you have two bilge pumps and two switches and they have been disconnected, it really doesn't matter which switch controls which bilge pump. Electricity doesn't care about that.