8th Time Rebuild

AlwaysFishn'

Seaman Apprentice
Alrighty, I have written in many times trying to figure out how and why there was water in oil on a 2004 Suzuki 115DF well I've narrowed it down to a crack in block. I've got what appears to be a blister at the bottom of water jacket surrounding the pistons area but the blister is between the 3 and 4 piston area next to the oil port right side (I hope this makes sense to those who are familiar with this block) now with that being said it looks like a manufacture mold defect but before I put forth my aggressions towards the dealer just wanted some insights before proceeded in case they don't agree. Has anyone here dealt with this type of issue or know of a block that has had this before?
NO! I'm not a mechanic, but I've done my fair share of engines as a backyard mechanic and this definitely looks like a blister in the aluminum block and unfortunately this occurred 12 hours after the warranty or at least is when I noticed it. If you all are interested in what I'm saying look up old post as I have explained about the warranty issue that I've dealt with (Loved the motor not the customer service so far):mad: I've been told by many "Oh just go buy another motor of another brand----Hello these are different times now folks can't go down and buy" I want my monies worth of this one!!

rpauti

Cadet
Re: 8th Time Rebuild

aluminum brazing rods made HTS 2000. very easy too use. heat the metal not the rod. very strong.