700 million dollars gets you........

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
They finally found a winner at Miller park. They held a professional BOWLING tourny in a stadium with a retractable roof. We here in Wisconsin are so proud. Thanks Bud Selig. (loser!)<br /><br />Congrats to the Red Sox! Btw, how old is Fenway?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 700 million dollars gets you........

LMAO ... <br /><br />hey but the carpet and trim scheme on the corporate deck are something else!<br /><br />one thing i really liked is that they have 'order cards' and 'waiters and waitresses' running the isles for their food services.<br /><br />really makes it feel like a ball park!!<br /><br />actually ... why don't they just tear that damn thing down and start over..<br /><br />I'm sure we can find ANOTHER foriegn engineering contractor that will bid cheaper yet and have to cut more corners and screw things up even worse.<br /><br />This way they can integrate Bowling lanes into the infield and possibly some Boche ball lanes in right field and horse shoe pits in left.<br /><br />makes ya sick to know that Madison has a Championship minor league team and if you travel to Milwaukee you have ..<br /><br />.. something. I don't know what you call it but, its something.

KaGee

Admiral

Not familiar, but is that right across from LAMBERT FIELD?

NYMINUTE

Captain

It is still not Montreal. That it the armpit of sports.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

that didn't make any sense ...<br /><br />Montreal has the Canadiens<br /><br />
10.gif
<br /><br /><br />Milwaukee has the 'No-Money' Bucks and the freakin' Bunch-A-Boozers 'Brew Crew'.<br /><br />..being located north of Gary Indiana on the lake shore ... it doesn't get any more 'arm pit' than that.<br /><br /> :D :p