6hp tohatsu internal fuel, 2016; fuel line routing. HELPeei

Mikes 6hp

Recruit
Engine started failing after start. I searched for fuel blockage, found loose hoses, and now am not sure how to reassemble. Can’t find schematic or photos of installed lines.
Lines in question are the line from tank to selector valve, and two hoses on carb that I found not attached to anything but carb.
The unattached hoses found just dangling from attachments. Sabotaged, by other racers, or just me not knowing how it works?

I took off the tank and dumped the fuel, and it looked clean. Embarassed to not see under fasteners attachment to valve as there seem to be two lines, in and out. Wasn’t tight to valve. I’d rather ask first.

Any help will be appreciated. It’s OK to insult me for not knowing.😩. A labeled diagram would be great.
Thank you for helping me!

pvanv

Admiral
The two small hoses from the carb are drains for the vents, They route through the lower cowl.

km1125

Chief Petty Officer
Surprised the filter isn't on the 'output' side of the "T". That means the internal tank is not filtered before getting to the fuel pump. Need to make sure you're putting clean gas in that tank.

pvanv

Admiral
None of the fuel is filtered until after the pump. External tanks sometimes have strainers. Don't put chunks in the tank. There is a settling bowl filter in the valve.