FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am planning on buying a Honwave T24 IE - this is a 2.4 metre inflatable Honwave with an inflatable keel, the recommended power is 6hp.
I am wondering what would be the best outboard to get. I don't really mind about weight, just practicality, reputation and generally a good overall performance.
I only want to look 4 stroke as I don't want to mix fuel.
Ideally I would like the outboard to be quite quiet and economical.