FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anyone know a source for 1969 Chrysler magneto engine ignition coils? I believe 35, 45, 55 HP are all the same. Google search turns up nothing but CDI parts.
Try Standard Magneto in Chicago. Read the number on the WICO base plate and they can duplicate the coil. Unfortunately I do not have their phone but I am certain they would have a website with contact info.
Valley Sales in Prudenville, Mi.
He has tons of older stuff and can get any new parts you need.
I dealt there over the years and he always came through.
(989) 366-8178