68 starflite nut size

trkmec

Seaman Apprentice
hi <br />i took this apart about 5 years ago so managed <br />to loose a few nuts,bolts and a screw. i would <br />like to run down to the hardware store and pick them up before i unwrap the unit this would be a 100hp electric shift the nuts i would like to <br />know are they lock nuts and size or did they use <br />washer and lock washer <br /><br />1st would be the stud to gear case nut <br />(306422)also is this stainless?<br /><br />2nd it uses 2 bolts from the bottom going up<br />size and length at extension housing(306503)<br />again stainless?<br /><br />3rd is a screw for the water intake front<br />(close to the pop)larger one at end (310477)<br /><br />hope someone can help<br /><br />thanks

DHPMARINE

Captain
Re: 68 starflite nut size

Rather than improvise,since you have the part numbers,why don't you want to use the real thing?<br /><br />DHP

trkmec

Seaman Apprentice
Re: 68 starflite nut size

yes i am going to.....<br />i just want to get it together so i can <br />see if the water pipe repair is going to work<br />if not i am going to cut my loss.<br /><br />this is just for testing if it works.<br /><br />engine is 100883b