FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a boat that has a 60 Mariner
The serial number is 06159317
When I look up on marine engines it say 140 mercury. Can someone help. I need to find out the year and model of this motor???
You are right, the 84 was the 3 cylinder Merc. I saw 83 on the back of a Brochure, but that was the copyright date, for 84 Brochure. The 83(copyrighted 82) brochure does show a Twin of Foreign Make.
Good Catch.