50th bday present

Searenity

Cadet
Hey guys, I reminded my wife of something she said about 10 years ago" when your 50 we can get a new boat"..well I been just waitin to spring that comment on her for years..I am now the proud owner of a 1999 proline 201 walk around..YEHAWWW...should do nicely for fishing in Long island sound and taking with us camping on the lake. I hardly post, but love to browse this site and have gotten good info in the past 5 or so years. With a little luck I wont be asking any repair questions for a while(one can only hope) But I do have a question regarding the fuel rebate issue. Do I just submit a form at the end of the year, or is there some kind of registration process I must follow. I am in Connecticut. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

18rabbit

Captain
Re: 50th bday present

Hey Searenity – Happy 50th B-day!!! And congrats on that boat, too. :) That’s definitely worth posting about. :) Wow, 24 posts in 2-years. You need your own rank…something like Surgeon General.<br /><br />Now, about a fuel rebate program…don’t know anything about it but could you send one of those rebate forms to me in California? :D

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: 50th bday present

So the next step is to update your "profile"! :p <br />Don't see no Proline on there, what kind of outboard on it?<br /><br />Happy Boating,