4000 Posts - A reflection

Solittle

Fleet Admiral
I am not one to watch TV very much so spend a chunk of my leisure time sitting here banging away at the keyboard. I found iboats just about three years ago and have enjoyed my time here to the hilt. As with most who come here I have learned a huge bunch of what to do and a tad on what not to do in this fun world we call boating.<br /><br />I want to extend a big THANK YOU to all who make this place possible - - to those who contribute - - to those behind the scenes who take care of the site - - and even those who read, learn and never post. If I have managed to help a few along the way it has made it well worth the time spent. <br /><br />I got my first boat 35 years ago and have two along side the house now. I am not a professional wrench. I do my cussin & fussin here at home. <br /><br />I urge those who just cruise by and never stop to pause a bit, jump in and contribute. I did three years ago with post #1.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: 4000 Posts - A reflection

way to go. my how time fles.<br /> now you can say, like so many others here:), that you truly have to much free time :) .<br /> but its fun as well as addictive and its almost free :) .<br /> good job and keep posting, just try not to get flamed :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, you deserve both congratulations and thanks, SoLittle.<br /><br />It's guys like you who have made this the greatest boating site in the universe.<br /><br />Heres to the next 4,000. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I don't post very much in the tech forums, but I have learned a lot by reading them and doing searches in them and finding other things that was interesting to read about and solittle I have read meany of your posts and they are informative just like the other tech heads on here.<br /><br />Here's to another 4000 my friend, keep posting so I will have more to read. :cool:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Thank you, SoLittle.. :) <br /><br />ps. SoLittle.. I still go back and read the Duke Elegant thread from time to time.. <br />Tales of an old aviator.... It's in my favorites... :cool:

Realgun

Commander

So many more post to get there but I will somehow some way catch you up. :) <br /><br /> !!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Congratulations! I am coming up on a 4 year milestone but nowhere near the amount of posts.<br /><br />Thank you for all your help.<br /><br />Bob :cool:

Bondo

Staff member

ConGrats SoLittle............ :) <br /><br />I got here about when You did.............<br /><br />It Is, some sort of Addiction,.... Isn't It......... :D <br /><br />The Information,+ Talent here at iboats is Unbelievable...................<br /><br />It's the Camaraderie that Keeps Me Coming Back............ ;)

D

DJ

Glad you're here SoLittle.<br /><br />I've always enjoyed contributions.<br /><br />Congrat's.

bvassel3

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thank you, SoLittle for your comments in this thread and for your 4,000 posts over the last 3 years that have certainly helped others. Sure nice to have you on board!<br /><br />BV

LadyFish

Admiral

SoLittle....after 4,000 posts maybe you should change your user name to SoMuch.<br /><br />Great to have you still hangin out. I know you've helped plenty. :)