3 then 2 now 1

AzMeadMan

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Just 3 weeks ago I had 3 vehicles. My daughter totaled her 1997 Blazer 36,000 miles, rear ending a PU. :( No problem. No one was hurt :) and she needed a job anyway so I figure it's a good opportunity to have her get a job, save some money, put it with the pay off and get a vehicle she had to pay for herself. She got the Blazer from her mothers estate. She can drive my old Explorer as long as she pays for the gas and chips in on the insurance. Now the Explorer needs a little work but I have some time to get that done before she starts a job. <br /><br />Friday I get t-boned by a 17 year old girl. She pulled right out in front of me from a side street. :mad: Again no one hurt. :) Took out the side of a 1999 Montana 43,000 miles. She was lucky that no one was coming the other way and I had an oppertunity to get over enough that I didn't hit her drivers side at 45 MPH. Still don't know how the van will turn out.<br /><br />That leaves me with a 1992 explorer with 130,000 miles on it. If this keeps up my water bill will be enormous. I will have to flood the streets and take the boat to work. :D

rwise

Captain
Re: 3 then 2 now 1

when it rains it poors,,,,,, :rolleyes: <br />glad no one was hurt, cars/trucks can be replaced.

KaGee

Admiral

Been there and done that MeadMan.<br /><br />I empathize with you.

tommays

Admiral

Don't feel bad about 10 years ago i had 3 accidents in 9 months none before and none after KNOCK ON WOOD :eek: <br /><br />My wife still gives me crap about it :mad: <br /><br /><br />tommays

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Send them both to RyanT. He "fixes" totaled vehicles. :D

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Send them both to RyanT. He "fixes" totaled vehicles. :D
In the pic KB posted looks like he might total a fixed one too. :eek: