25 years!!!!!!!!!!

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer
Julie and i have been married 25 years today YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! We just spent a great weekend in Savannha, Ga at the Foley house bed and breakfest. Had a bathtub so big you could swim around LOLOLOL. Anyways today is the day 3 kids 2 in college and one in middle school. Man no wonder im so tired, would not change a thing. Have a great day everyone, Thanks for letting me share my Happiness.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: 25 years!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Braxton! Its good to see children raised by the two original parents in the same household. Something that is not common anymore.<br /><br />Hope you have many more and many grandkids to come!

FSHKPR

Ensign

hey braxton congrats and hope you have a great day

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Happy Silver Anniversary, Braxton, and congratulations to you both. :)

eeboater

Commander

Wow... 25 - thats awesome Braxton. I'm working towards 3. In a country of marraige abandonment - I commend you and your wife!<br /><br />Congradulations.<br /><br />Sean

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations! That is awesome to hear. You obviously believe in "for better or for worse" not "we don't love each other any more".<br /><br />My feelings on marriage: it's a commitment, make it work.<br /><br />I'm young and naive, but have been married for 11 years. It's not always been easy, but always worth keeping my vows (to my wife and to God).<br /><br />I do understand people leaving a marriage if there is abuse or extra-marital affairs, but otherwise, "get er done" and stay married. Both couples in a marriage can choose to be happy or to make life miserable for the other one. I've done a little of both and it's so much better if both people in the marriage are willing to give it all they can to make the other person happy.<br /><br />Again, congratulations on 25 years of marriage! I pray that I make it that long too!

LadyFish

Admiral

Congrats Braxton, welcome to the over 25 years club. Mr. LF and I will celebrate 29 years September 24th. :)

D

DJ

Way to go Brax. (pet name for my son Braxton).<br /><br />Our son's mom and dad will be married 25 this November.

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

Thank you all for the kind words, ain't it funny though it was going to be our night, but we decided to stay home and have dinner with them kids lol and talk about the old days, i never thought id say "the old days" Again thanks yall and pray for all the people, who lost there loved ones and there homes. Braxton