2024 Super Bowl !!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
our superbowl party consisted of a 7 and a 9 year old so the neighbors could get some adult time in.

1707767961965.png

aspeck

Staff member
Looks like the kiddos enjoyed their Super Bowl party!

On a different note:
With the NFL pushing gambling now, there was a record (over $23 BILLION wagered) amount bet on the game ... And they wonder why conspiracy theories are abounding ... with that much money involved, there are going to attempt to be "fixers." Not a good look for the game.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Yeah, I may start buying into conspiracy theories......
20240212_223150.jpg

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Looks like the kiddos enjoyed their Super Bowl party!

On a different note:
With the NFL pushing gambling now, there was a record (over $23 BILLION wagered) amount bet on the game ... And they wonder why conspiracy theories are abounding ... with that much money involved, there are going to attempt to be "fixers." Not a good look for the game.

I agree. It makes me very uncomfortable to see so much sports gambling. There have been problems in the past with influencing the outcome of sporting events and and I can't believe the prominence of gambling these days won't eventually cause that to happen again.

airshot

Rear Admiral
I took a couple venison steaks, cut into strips then wrapped them in bacon, cooked over charcoal and some hickory chips......thought about taking some pics, but, they all ended up in my stomach before I could get the camera ready!! Great game, right down to the wire...nail bitters are so much more fun to watch !!