2020 Merc Pro kicker install

mrsocial

Cadet
In the process of installing a 2020 9.9hp Merc Pro kicker on my boat replacing a 2002 9.9 Merc Bigfoot kicker... The 8 pin connector under the cowling of my new engine is MALE... The connector at the end of the cable from my old engine is also MALE and the pins are much larger. Is there an adaptor I can buy?? Or am I missing something completely? Would love to know... Can't find any information online about it.

mrsocial

Cadet
In the process of installing a 2020 9.9hp Merc Pro kicker on my boat replacing a 2002 9.9 Merc Bigfoot kicker... The 8 pin connector under the cowling of my new engine is MALE... The connector at the end of the cable from my old engine is also MALE and the pins are much larger. Is there an adaptor I can buy?? Or am I missing something completely? Would love to know... Can't find any information online about it.

Attachments

• photo330772.jpg
    photo330772.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

mrsocial

Cadet
Engine swap control issues