2019 Nascar - Playoff Race #5 - Talladega Gets Lights

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
23 to go while cleaning up.

When I watched Bowman wreck, it looked like he came off the banking a little and he lost it. Both he and his spotter being honest or protective of each other. I dunno!

GA_Boater

Restart with Stenhouse in hont.

Joey's #22 looks like a Duct Tape add or Flex Tape. LOL

GA_Boater

It's another mess starting right up front. Red flag.

TWT got into lightly into Stenhouse and then went up the track. Gaughan went on a carnival ride. Up and over for front to back 360, landing on his wheels.

GA_Boater

Simone Biles should give Gaughan some pointers. Or the other way around! Hope he's OK after that hard hit coming back to earth.

GA_Boater

Back to yellow with 4 to go. We'll see what happens when green drops.

GA_Boater

Blaney and Amirola in the front row for a 2 lap shootout.

Blaney edged out Newman for the win.

GA_Boater

Humpty is gonna be mad! I looks like we may have another tie.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks Humpty. I was in the dentists office for 1.5hrs for a cleaning! And a million pictures....

GA_Boater

Less than 24 hours, way less, after Talladega finished, iFL has official race results. It should be like this every week!

Anyway - Another tie at the top. :blue: Both Da Rowdy Gambler and FlaCowboy scored 148 points. You get a :first: and you get a :first:. When did Oprah take over IFL? :D Congrats, DRG. Congrats, FC.

Cup and X-Men are racing at Kansas next while Trucks are off. Cup race is a cut race and 4 drivers will be eliminated from the playoffs.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Less than 24 hours, way less, after Talladega finished, iFL has official race results. It should be like this every week!

Anyway - Another tie at the top. :blue: Both Da Rowdy Gambler and FlaCowboy scored 148 points. You get a :first: and you get a :first:. When did Oprah take over IFL? :D Congrats, DRG. Congrats, FC.

Cup and X-Men are racing at Kansas next while Trucks are off. Cup race is a cut race and 4 drivers will be eliminated from the playoffs.

Congrats to Rowdy for for the win....excellent picks this week...;)

And a Big Thanks to you GA for all that you do for this Nascar Thread...:thumb: