2016 Four Wins H190 tow ring

JFW1

Recruit
I'm used to an old aluminum boat with a belly band; how much weight can a tow ring take on a H190 Four Wins? My son (about 150) would like to do two tubes with his buddies; or do a 3 person tube. He also wants to use a bungie rope. Is it strong enough?

Scott06

Vice Admiral
I'm used to an old aluminum boat with a belly band; how much weight can a tow ring take on a H190 Four Wins? My son (about 150) would like to do two tubes with his buddies; or do a 3 person tube. He also wants to use a bungie rope. Is it strong enough?
If it is the factory tow ring on the transom yes you will no have no issue pulling tubes skiiers or wake boarders from it.
Bungee is pretty commonly available from tube suppliers no issue using it. You wont break the tow point, this is exactly what it is deigned to do.

briangcc

Commander
I use a bridle with my 3-person tube and I'd suggest the same for either setup.

**I have towed (2) single person tubes from my tow ring on the 200Le I had. But....one rider was a teeny bopper who maybe weighed 100lbs dripping wet, the other was my BIL who is a string bean who mighta weighed in around 200 or so?