2012 Volvo Penta 43Gi starting circuit wiring diagram

Dlsauder

Cadet
I have a 2012 Regal looking for wiring diagrams for the starting circuit. Serial # does not come up on Volvo's site (40869322 A 207405 43Gi-200-R) Bought the SELOC manual, no diagram for PCM, its fuel injected and not finding anything online except spam sites. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 2

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,..... Welcome Aboard,...... Generally speakin', the Start circuit on I/O boats is, the yellow/ red wire from the key switch, through the neutral switch on the controller, to the slave solenoid, to the solenoid on the starter,......

The Ignition circuit is the purple wires off the key switch, to everything ignition controlled,....

Dlsauder

Cadet
Ayuh,..... Welcome Aboard,...... Generally speakin', the Start circuit on I/O boats is, the yellow/ red wire from the key switch, through the neutral switch on the controller, to the slave solenoid, to the solenoid on the starter,......

The Ignition circuit is the purple wires off the key switch, to everything ignition controlled,....
Thank you, I have a no spark condition and am skeptical the previous owner shorted the ECM. I have no power to the coil cranking but can not find wiring diagram for my ECM.