2006 Four Winns 244 5.7 GXI-GF Alternator Harness Connection?

rapa123

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hi, I performed my normal winterizing last fall and I'm now getting my 2006 Four Winns Funship deck boat with 5.7 GXI-GF gas engine ready for the season. I noticed a two wire alternator connector disconnected on the lower back side of it. I'd like to add, this connector only has one wire (purple) with the other one being cut off. I purchased this boat brand new and have always performed my own service work therefore, I know the wire was cut at the factory for some reason or another. Also, I've never had any alternator problems.
My problem now is, I don't know if I somehow unintentionally unplugged it while winterizing last fall. I just plugged it in to see if it would disconnect easily in which it didn't. I had to use a small screwdriver to un-latch it for removal. With that being said, it seems unlikely that it was connected. I can't find a specific wiring diagram anywhere therefore, I would sincerely appreciate it if anyone could please confirm connection / disconnection and/or some pic's? Thanks, Ray

Harness 1.jpeg

Harness 2.jpg

Harness 3.jpg

Harness 4.jpg

Last edited: