2001 suzuki

MoAllen

Cadet
I bought a 31 ' Stamas that has 2001 225 horse power suzuki engines . The engines have 68 hrs. I would like to know as much as I can about this engines and any trouble areas know to them. I also would like to know where I can buy the program that will interface my laptop with them for servicing information. I also have a 90 2001 evinrude and would like the same type of computer program for it.
Thanks alot
Allen Mims
US ARMY(retired)

MoAllen

Cadet
Re: 2001 suzuki

OK, Thanks, you seem to learn more off here. alot od dealers won't sell you the programs so they can charge you a ton for service work. I guess I will ofder a set of manuals for the suzuki's and the evinrude.
Allen

lakensea

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 2001 suzuki

MoAllen said:
I bought a 31 ' Stamas that has 2001 225 horse power suzuki engines . The engines have 68 hrs. I would like to know as much as I can about this engines and any trouble areas know to them. I also would like to know where I can buy the program that will interface my laptop with them for servicing information. I also have a 90 2001 evinrude and would like the same type of computer program for it.
Thanks alot
Allen Mims
US ARMY(retired)

The DT225 does not have the provision for computer diagnostics.