2000 Viper Coral 202

mlawdawg

Cadet
In looking for a fishable fish/ski, I came across a listing for the above. I've never heard of them and the company is out of business apparently. Searches show people seem to like the boats. Anyone know more about geting repari service for these or other helpful info to a prospective buyer? Thx

NYBo

Admiral
Re: 2000 Viper Coral 202

Stuff on boats is pretty generic, so no real worries there. It's a matter of how this particular specimen was treated for the past 10 years.

Here is the NADA page:
2000 Viper Coral 202

204 Escape

Ensign

We traded off our Viper Coral 202, it was a 1999 model. Ours was white with a gold, and gray metalflake color scheme. Was a great boat !!!!! It had a 225 Merc on it, and gps'd at over 65 mph !!!!!!!! It trailered really well !!!!!!!

The O N L Y thing that we had against it, was that the cockpit area was kinda tight for the 4 of us. It handled GREAT, was fairly fuel effeciant, and had a very low profile in the water !!!!!

It is back up for sale again, because the last owner got a RANGER bass boat.

(I wish I had it back, honestly !!!) :redface:

mlawdawg

Cadet

Thanks. What I am finding on them is good and consistent with this post. Must have been a limited production run though.

204 Escape

Ensign

THAT boat will run well, and handle fine !!!!!! You WILL Like it !!!! The trailer is nicer than the one we had, in as much, as I believe it has more diamond plate on it. I'd have to lok at the pics that I have.

NOPE, just looked at the pics. Same amount of diamond tread !!!!!
My old boat is listed for $14,995