20 Questions

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander
You guys shoudl check this out....<br /><br /> http://y.20q.net:8095/btest <br /><br />It's 20 questions. Just think of something, anything, answer the questions correctly, and the computer guesses it. It's kinda scary how good it is. You don't have to enter any info on the first page, just hit "play". Then tell it if it's animal, vegetable, etc... <br /><br /> 20 Questions

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: 20 Questions

I quit. It guessed "power boat" and "star". Right on both counts.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

It didn't know what a leafspring was. It guessed a tire jack, which is pretty close, I suppose.

bluewater19

Chief Petty Officer

trombone, computer, crystal and car tire. It got them all. :eek: :eek: :eek:

bh357

Chief Petty Officer

It guessed that my swan was a flamingo. It didn't know what a pen!s was, though. It guessed handgun in 18 questions.

18rabbit

Captain

Lie!!! We can train this software to guess wrong all the time. :D :D :D <br /><br />Q: Is it usually found in a house?<br />A: Yes.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Q: I couldn’t guess…what is it?<br />A: cow.<br /><br /> :D :D :D

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

If you look closely, you'll see that it knows when you've lied to it. I have a very firm matteress on my bed so I told it "hard". When it guessed wrong and I told it what I was thinking about, it questioned me on my answers. <br />Very interesting program.