20 Hour Oil Change

Kkthxby3

Recruit
Bought a new boat with a SS 250 suzuki. Dealer mentioned 20 hour oil change and engine will beep.

I was out all last week on boat but no oil change trigger yet. With the holiday weekend plan on being on boat entire time.

Is there any risk on using boat after the 20 hours before taking in for oil change? Ideally would take in sometime during the week next week.

Bought a new boat with a SS 250 suzuki. Dealer mentioned 20 hour oil change and engine will beep.

I was out all last week on boat but no oil change trigger yet. With the holiday weekend plan on being on boat entire time.

Is there any risk on using boat after the 20 hours before taking in for oil change? Ideally would take in sometime during the week next week.
This shouldn't be a problem for a few hours over..as long as there hasn't been any issues. I have a Yamaha f200, the same thing happened to me. I was on vacation at lake when 20hr mark came. When I brought it in for 20hr service said not an issue. But maintenance on these motors is critical for long engine life. Treat her well and she'll return the favor.