2 years today

eeboater

Commander
And still going strong... 2 years since Mrs. Eeboater and I tied the knot. We've been together for 8 total now. She say we should start the counting from way back 8 years ago. Her main reason for that is so she can get a diamond on the 10th anniv. <br /><br />I'm holding my ground.... 2 years it is!!!<br /><br />Sean

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral
Re: 2 years today

Hold your ground. That way when you do give her the diamond, it will really mean something. Of course, I'm assuming you mean a second diamond. If not, get on it already! Let her have something to brag about.<br />Oh yeah, congratulations on 2 years!

D

DJ

Congrat's. <br /><br />Take care of her, and she'll do the same.<br /><br />
Her main reason for that is so she can get a diamond on the 10th anniv. <br />
Don't be a cheapskate, do the deal. Buy her something special. She might have been committed, but maybe you were not. <br /><br />Not her fault.<br /><br />My "honey" and I dated for five, we celerate both.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Opps, thought it was your birthday ee? Congrats to you and Mrs ee. July 4th is my 20th with #2. Had 11 w/#1 (10.5 more than I care to recall). Was young and dumb then, now just....well finish it you pirates!

eeboater

Commander

Thanks guys -- yeah it's been 2 years since we were married, 8 years since we started dating. Why'd it take so long? Parents went through a divorce when I was seven. <br /><br />#1 - Wanted to make sure it was a "correct choice" so that I didn't have to go through anything bad again. (I think I chose.... wisely. Note quote from Indiana Jones and Last Crusade)<br /><br />#2 - We were "high school sweethearts" so, we had to wait until we were "grown up" to finalize the deal.<br /><br />There were to many people in our Catholic marriage class that were on their third-sixth month together for my comfort.<br /><br />I'm a sucker so I know I'll end up buying her the diamond on our 4th anniversary (In her Opinion the 10th)<br /><br />Sean

D

DJ

I'm a sucker so I know I'll end up buying her the diamond on our 4th anniversary (In her Opinion the 10th)<br /><br />
Not a "sucker" in my book. A true gentleman.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Congratulations to you! Celebrate both. Mr Bassy and I met June 3rd,1994 and married October 25,1997. We celebrate both. Both are very important to us. I'm not the sparkly diamond kinda girl,but if that's what she wants,heck why not? as for me buy me some worms and let's go fishing! I'm easy to please. :) <br />Bassy

KaGee

Admiral

Sending your wife a sympathy card as well. :p

eeboater

Commander

Hehe... Bassy -- we have to get you and Mr. Bassy over for dinner --- Explain the benefits of worm over a diamond to Mrs. Eeboater.<br /><br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />Sean

dolluper

Captain

The wife and I met on Aug 19 and 10 years later on the same date we got married so it makes it real easy [wedding date was her choice of curse]so it was either 1 or 11 and so on but she loves a celebration on the 19TH of every month I guess it means we made it through another month better celebrate :D :D We just passed the 5 year 10 month cell or was it the 15 year 10 month cell :confused: :confused: