1st time for everything

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
When oil was discovered on the native americans' reservation, they suddenly had a lot of money. The chief investigated ways to invest the money and decided that a conservative start would be to build a campground. So, they built a beautiful campground and the people came. <br /><br />The morning after opening day, the chief was walking around, talking to the campers. One said that everything was first class, with one exception. There were no lights in the rest rooms. <br /><br />The chief promptly called an electrician and the problem was corrected. By doing that job, the electrician went down in history as the first person to wire a head for a reservation. <br /> :D :D :D

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: 1st time for everything

Oh man, this is getting "goofy" Wire a Head!!!! :eek: :p :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You need help, Dave. :D

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

It took me about 45 seconds to finally get it. That is a good 'un.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by JamesCoste:<br /> It took me about 45 seconds to finally get it. That is a good 'un.
Probably should have spent the 45 seconds making a coffee or taking out the trash?

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dave - Good one - puns are fun:<br /><br />“How’s it going?” the coffee shop clerk asked a regular customer.<br /><br />“Not great.” he answered. “I’m looking for a new job.”<br /><br />“What happened to the one at the spice factory?” the clerk asked.<br /><br />“Oh, that,” he said. “It was just seasonal.”