1st time camping in about 14 years.

one more cast

Captain
I finally did it, thanks to the latested artheritis drugs. The weather was great, the lake was flat as a pancake, the fishing was slow but I caught a few and I got woke up by mama loon and her young splashing around in front of the tent. We only went for one night and I'm kind of sore but it was fun.
resizetent.jpg
resize1.jpg
resize3.jpg
resize2.jpg

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: 1st time camping in about 14 years.

Looks like a real nice time OMC and your digital takes great pics. :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Bravo OMC..........real nice Smallmouth Bass.....<br /><br />.ahhh, pretty bride too.........the loons song is one of the most beautiful nature offers....

one more cast

Captain

Thanks, I was sittin by the fire at about 6 AM having a cup of coffee when I looked at the boat and thought it would make a nice photo with the fog and the reflections. and it did. :D EDIT: we were checking out one of the upper most remote campsights when we rounded a bend into a small bay and there was a EMPTY boat sitting there, as we got close to it to check it out, all we could see was skin flying every witch way.OOPS talk about wild life.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Good deal GF, Looks like a great lake there.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Glad to hear you made the trip. Drugs are doing some wonderful things aren't they?

Link

Rear Admiral

Glad you had a good time. Nice getting out again isn't it! Way to go and lots of summer left.

crab bait

Captain

that's along time without campin'..!!<br /><br /><br />i get the best sleep in a tent.. i just wish the ground was harder.. an except for that pine cone/rock/or root jabin' into L-3 vertabre,, i sleep like a baby..

gaugeguy

Captain

An air matress makes a world of difference! Definetely worth the money spent for it. I usually find the rocks in the middle of my back about midnight, but with the air matress I sleep like a baby in my tent. Looks like a lot of fun OMC!

one more cast

Captain

yes that is a long time, my last fortune cookie said " If you think your to old to do something, do it" and I took that statement to heart. We are now planing a two nighter in aug near the finger lakes.