1st "poof" with "poop" post

Status
Not open for further replies.

87Aggie

Petty Officer 1st Class
I guess my post about using the bathroom at work was "poofed". It's no longer on the board - I thought is was just some good ol Friday humor!<br />My first "poofed" post. Ya'll have a great weekend!!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 1st "poof" with "poop" post

That's a ZAP, Aggie. We don't do "poof" anymore. :)

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

I thought that was a funny post. I wouldn't mind having a copy if you could email it to me.

Homerr

Commander

Lightning_3.gif
<br /><br />ZAP !!!!!<br /><br /><br /> :) <br /><br /><br />H.

Winger Ed.

Chief Petty Officer

My wife is a Legal Secretary for one of the '900 pound Gorilla' law firms here in town. She was all exasperated today about some dreadful, decietful stuff one of 'her' attorneys did.<br /><br />I told her, 'The best humor is that where you can see the truth in it'. I paused and said, 'The reason all those 'lawyer' jokes are so funny, is that they are believable, and you can almost see the truth in them'.<br /><br />Along the same line, in my travels through life,,, I have discovered that there is a reason we have 'Aggie' jokes...<br /><br />There aren't UCLA jokes, Boston Community College jokes, Univ. of Kansas jokes, etc. etc..... however, we do have 'Aggie' jokes. And just like 'lawyer' jokes,,,, there is a valid reason for why they are so funny.......<br /><br /><br />For example:<br /><br />I got a buddy- a 2nd generation, and1962 issue Aggie, who is also a former Marine 1stLt. who is so paranoid------- he can't even watch NFL Football on regular/broadcast TV.<br /><br />Why?<br /><br />Because when he sees the 2 teams go into a 'huddle',,,, he thinks they are talking about HIM!!... <br /><br /><br />Har, har, har,,,,,,,<br /><br />S/F,<br />Ed.

87Aggie

Petty Officer 1st Class

I've been "zapped". Post your email address and I'll be happy to send it your way, Rubberfrog.<br /><br />I love a good Aggie joke, bring em on!!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Seems to me ya got "Jay Bee'd" and that aint a good thing!

It is difficult for those with limited intelligence to see the difference between the profane and profound.

fireman57

Captain

JB, is a zap worse than a poof? Not talking about an Australian poof but a post poof? I got edited once about a local sporting good stores name but it wasn't a poof. Has poof now been officially retired? I like Limited-Time's suggestion. Got Jay Bee'd.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by technostupeedo:<br /> It is difficult for those with limited intelligence to see the difference between the profane and profound.
I'll agree with that statement,even though in this instance i'm of the opinion that with the use of the word "intelligence" you may be over reaching quite a bit, let's face it the joke was a pooper, elementary juvenile entertainment at best.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Hay JB do the "zapped" and the "poofed" post end up with the same fate………is there a graveyard of poofed posts?....................is "zapping" more humane than "poofing"…………or is it just an upgrade in technology.

danie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hmmm, Jay Beed, sounds good.<br />Hmmm, Bee ........, oh nevermind.

Originally posted by Elmer Fudge:<br />
Originally posted by technostupeedo:<br /> It is difficult for those with limited intelligence to see the difference between the profane and profound.
I'll agree with that statement,even though in this instance i'm of the opinion that with the use of the word "intelligence" you may be over reaching quite a bit, let's face it the joke was a pooper, elementary juvenile entertainment at best.
Point taken. I was out of school on this one as I had not seen the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.