1998 Sunbird Sizzler??

mozz

Recruit
Can anyone give me any information regarding this boat? I may be purchasing it from a friend, who says it is in good condition. Are parts still available for it? I have found virtually no information on these, especially this year. I believe it has an OMC 155 hp, and Turbo Jet drive. Oh and it is a 14'. He also said it is pretty slow (30 mph)... is there anything that could be done to change that? Perhaps an engine or jet drive performance kit? Is $2000-2500 a decent price? Sorry for the long post.... any info is greatly appreciated!

sfborn

Cadet
Re: 1998 Sunbird Sizzler??

Can anyone give me any information regarding this boat? I may be purchasing it from a friend, who says it is in good condition. Are parts still available for it? I have found virtually no information on these, especially this year. I believe it has an OMC 155 hp, and Turbo Jet drive. Oh and it is a 14'. He also said it is pretty slow (30 mph)... is there anything that could be done to change that? Perhaps an engine or jet drive performance kit? Is $2000-2500 a decent price? Sorry for the long post.... any info is greatly appreciated!

Did you get a response to this posting? Did you buy the boat? We are looking at the same boat in excellent condition, but asking $4,000!

tnduc

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1998 Sunbird Sizzler??

That post was done in July of 2008. I doubt if there was any response. You might have better luck posting in the general forum.