1998 SeaDoo GTI 717

I have a 1998 GTI 717 that has an intermittent stalling problem...started at the end of season last year...fouled the plugs....thought had a bad load of fuel...new plugs and ran good then started stalling. engine would act like it fouled 1 of the 2 plugs then die. starts immediately and runs fine. brought it home winterized it, fast forward to Feb 2014...took it my local jet tech for season service, and told him of the stalling...he said he found bad/corroded grounds at the coil pack after he experienced the problem...made the suggested repairs, serviced the ski...took it home and it sat until May 2014...splashed it and it ran fine for the first hour...then started the same stalling sequence again...took to my jet tech, and installed a known good MPEM from his personal ski...ran fine the next day...10 days later I go and refuel, and it stalled in the same sequence again...3 times!
We both are scratching our heads now wondering what to do next, as we put his MPEM back in his ski and we drove it all day with no stalling occurrences.
We have had this particular ski for 4 seasons, and EVERY year we have to rebuild/replace the starter, and it has required an MPEM 3 of the 4 years we have had it...I am almost done with putting money and time in it unless someone out there has a cure for the demons that possess this ski...please post your thoughts as we are all out of ideas.