1998 Larson 186 SEI Rub Rail Replacement?

blg2007

Seaman Apprentice
I just purchased the boat yesterday, the very front of the rub rail is busted as well as having some minor scrapes on it, etc. Anyways im looking to replace it. Can anyone tell me where to purchase the rub rail or does anyone know of a kit.

alexamado

Recruit
Re: 1998 Larson 186 SEI Rub Rail Replacement?

I have a 1997 186sei and needed the rub rail replaced. I'm guessing you need a white rubrail which is what i needed. I got mine from Barbour Plastics.(i think i spelled it right). They are the only ones that were able to get me a white rail at a good price. Everyone else was trying to sell/install a black one which would have looked awful. I think i payed a little more than $200.00 shipped.

blg2007

Seaman Apprentice
Re: 1998 Larson 186 SEI Rub Rail Replacement?

I have a 1997 186sei and needed the rub rail replaced. I'm guessing you need a white rubrail which is what i needed. I got mine from Barbour Plastics.(i think i spelled it right). They are the only ones that were able to get me a white rail at a good price. Everyone else was trying to sell/install a black one which would have looked awful. I think i payed a little more than $200.00 shipped.

Thanks for the reply, I actually found a company locally that manufactures rub rails, Taco Metals. They are going to sell me 20ft sections for $35 dollars a piece, with all materials it ended up costing me about $200.