1997 3175 Rogue Radar Arch

Reaper623

Recruit
Hey All ,
New to the forum and Cruisers, picked up a used 3175 Rogue and the Radar arch was removed for a repair but the party involved tossed the mounting bolts .....go figure!!! Anyone know the length and thread pitch / Count /TPI of those suckers....?
Contacted Cruiser to ask if they had specs and they claim boat is to old and they don't keep schematics or build info that old ???!!!! I was like " I can call a European boat builder and they can send me papers on ships dating back hundreds of years ", so I am a little perplexed at Cruisers reluctance to help. I have no access to a full tap set to try to find it on my own so any help would be greatly appreciated.

alldodge

Staff member
Most of the manufactures don't keep older year models, or they just don't care. Cruisers does ok but not so much for older. Builders like Formula and Cobalt keep stuff around

If you can feel/see the hole try to guess at the diameter. Most bolts will be standard and not fine thread. Guess at length and get a few bolts of different lengths/size. After determining which is correct take the others back

Reaper623

Recruit
Most of the manufactures don't keep older year models, or they just don't care. Cruisers does ok but not so much for older. Builders like Formula and Cobalt keep stuff around

If you can feel/see the hole try to guess at the diameter. Most bolts will be standard and not fine thread. Guess at length and get a few bolts of different lengths/size. After determining which is correct take the others back
that's what I figured would be the end result , just wanted to try every outlet first lol ... Thanks for the Reply

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Cruisers has also gone thru two restructures since 1997

Best bet is to measure the bold holes, measure the length and go from there