1997 20HP Evinrude E20CREUM Owners manual?

airshot

Rear Admiral
Check Ebay....most folks want a service manual for repairs and upkeep, very few are looking for an owners manual. Probably get better information from a factory service manual. I just bought a used service manual for my 92 40 hp Merc OB for 20 bucks, worn but still very usuable ....

N269

Recruit
Check Ebay....most folks want a service manual for repairs and upkeep, very few are looking for an owners manual. Probably get better information from a factory service manual. I just bought a used service manual for my 92 40 hp Merc OB for 20 bucks, worn but still very usuable ....
Thanks! I have a Clymer repair manual for it I was able to get it started. First time starting it new to me outboard. I changed the water pump and head gasket. Previous owner took the head off because sand was blocking the passages. I ended up using the primer to shut it off. Not too familiar with the kill switch operation my 1971 johnson 9.5 has a button. The Clymer repair manual doesn't have specific operating instructions.

airshot

Rear Admiral
Thanks! I have a Clymer repair manual for it I was able to get it started. First time starting it new to me outboard. I changed the water pump and head gasket. Previous owner took the head off because sand was blocking the passages. I ended up using the primer to shut it off. Not too familiar with the kill switch operation my 1971 johnson 9.5 has a button. The Clymer repair manual doesn't have specific operating instructions.
Clymer nanuals can be pretty generic, much better details in a factory service manual !! If you need to get into serious repairs and adjustments the Clymer manuals wont do it......as far as the kill switch button...idle the engine, then push the button..it just kills the ignition when pushed.

N269

Recruit
Cant get anything on that site to open up, just says try reloading over and over.. Any suggestions??

I just typed it in google earlier it wasn't working for me either.