imported_bob C
Recruit
Thread starter- Joined
- Jul 31, 2006
- Messages
- 1
I recently took my Force 70 in to a local dealer, it
did not have spark. they checked it out and reported
the stator had failed and quoted about $200 + labor.
A week later reported "well there was a change to
some of the motors in 1994 and 1995 that required
a different Stator and now quoted $500 + labor.
Can any one out there confirm that there were different
stators used in thiose years or is this guy ripping me
off because I look dumb? How can I make him prove
to me the differance?
did not have spark. they checked it out and reported
the stator had failed and quoted about $200 + labor.
A week later reported "well there was a change to
some of the motors in 1994 and 1995 that required
a different Stator and now quoted $500 + labor.
Can any one out there confirm that there were different
stators used in thiose years or is this guy ripping me
off because I look dumb? How can I make him prove
to me the differance?