1993 Fisher SV3 F/S 17' wiring / live well

mytmouse

Seaman Apprentice
Hi All,

I acquired this boat in February, it is very clean. I would like to locate a wiring diagram specific to the boat, does Fisher still offer? (obviiously being sunday I was looking for a ray of hope before having to call a dealer on Monday)....Does anyone have? is it scannable? If not I may create my own but want to exhaust all resources.

Why do I need wiring diagram?

I have a live well, and a bilge pump..I have 2 switches... one is On/Off/On and it is UP = Fill Down = Recirc, the 2nd switch is titled Bilge. When I go up on the on.off.on switch, the Fill pump turns on (as I would think), when I go down, the Recirc/aerator pump turns on (as i would think)...when i turn the Bilge on the Recirc/aerator pump turns on (as i would NOT think)...guessing there is wiring wrong at the switches, as i DO HAVE a brown spay by the bilge switch that is not plugged in (and bilge is brown), but bilge switch is completely full....

Great boat, I just want to get it right and a wiring diagram is the place to start as far as i know.

Any tips on this boat greatly appreciated, 60HP Merc, runs like a top, stays dry in hull when on water all day.

Thanks in advance

vaskeet

Cadet
Re: 1993 Fisher SV3 F/S 17' wiring / live well

wish I could help but I just got my boat 1987 sv-18 gt on saturday and my livewell switches are missing. I also have not gotten any response on my post
How did it go contacting Fisher? I was going to call them today but I got busy and forgot. If you get a diagram please let me know Thanks Randy

vaskeet

Cadet

I will check and see what color wires are on my bilge pump tomorrow if you would like where are you located Thanks Randy

mytmouse

Seaman Apprentice

Well I got lucky late Sunday....
Here was my big issue.
When switched to Recirc, the main Fill Pump would turn on
When switched to Fill, the Fill Pump would turn on
When Bilge switched on the Recirc would turn on, meaning i havent had a bilge.
I have one ACCY which when I got the boat was empty (I see no accesories)
SO....I ocated in back that the bilge was brown, so I removed the spay that was on the bilge, hooked it up and BAM Bilge works....then I moved aerator to ACCY and BAM aerator works. Sadly though I wanted the aerator on Recirc so I can hook my VHF to ACCY. Low and behold I take the spay off recirc switch, and the spay that i know is for the recirc reaches. BAM
I then hook my VHF to ACCY
all 4 now work properly. I never called Fisher. I still will today however and I will advise. I'm in sacramento