1993 celebrity 180

utbasketballloft

Seaman Apprentice
i am looking at buying a used boat. i want a bowrider and i want something that will have enough power to carry a full boat and pull a tube or wakeboard or whatever. i want something that is reliable and at the same time is pretty cheaply priced. im looking at under 4k. i found a 1993 celebrity 180 with a 4.3 mercruiser in it, the boat seems in pretty good condiotion and the asking price is 4k. i dont know much about these boats any info would be greatly appreciated. also, any opinions as to boats that maybe i should look at wouild be appreciated as well. thanks.

jamiemac74

Seaman
Re: 1993 celebrity 180

i am looking at buying a used boat. i want a bowrider and i want something that will have enough power to carry a full boat and pull a tube or wakeboard or whatever. i want something that is reliable and at the same time is pretty cheaply priced. im looking at under 4k. i found a 1993 celebrity 180 with a 4.3 mercruiser in it, the boat seems in pretty good condiotion and the asking price is 4k. i dont know much about these boats any info would be greatly appreciated. also, any opinions as to boats that maybe i should look at wouild be appreciated as well. thanks.

I hav a 93 Regal with a 4.3V6 and I have pulled tubes ,ski's, and wakeboards. Can you get pics of the boat for us to see... Its always best to get the boat out on the water and do a full shakedown on the boat while testing it out. Run the boat with the motor exposed to you if it is a inboard so you can listen for knocks/rattles and or any leaks......

jamiemac74

Seaman
Re: 1993 celebrity 180

Good looking boat. Have looked at it in person yet??? Make sure and test run it.. I might even get the motor checked out by a mechanic. Is it at Drakes Creek Marina?? Thats where it looks like.. Is he firm on the price????