FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm looking for a flywheel for my 70hp force engine. Can I use any 3 cylinder force flywheel on this motor or does it have to be a 70hp flywheel. What about a 125hp flywheel. What years can I use? Any help would be great!
Never tried that.<br />But I know the 70hp has 6 magnets, while the 125 has 10 magnets, so the tach will not read correctly. Also, don't know how this will effect the rest of the charging system or ignition.